Hair loss can be a troubling and sensitive issue whether it is due to genetics, stress, or a medical condition.
PRP HairRestoration is an exciting non-surgical therapeutic option for clients who require stimulation of hair growth for all types of hair loss conditions.
How does PRP for Hair Restoration work?
PRP can effectively stimulate a renewed blood supply and proper nutrients to run-down and damaged hair follicles, which can work to restore the hair growth process. The renewed growth helps to fill in areas of receding or thinning hair. PRP is a natural serum derived directly from your own cells to initiate regeneration.
Injections of PRP allow us to obtain a deeper penetration of PRP into the scalp, thereby amplifying hair restoration capabilities. PRP can be combined with other ingredients and nutrients to dramatically improve hair regrowth.
With a tiny needle, your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) plus nutrients are injected into the scalp. Then the growth factors in your blood cells do their job, and hair growth is naturally stimulated.
The end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair. Multiple sessions may be needed to obtain the desired result. This treatment is ideal for anyone with thinning hair, and any type of hair.
Advantages of PRP:
- Simple, non-surgical procedure
- Safe and reliable results
- Very quick recovery period
- Beautiful and natural looking results
- The procedure requires just 30 minutes in the office
How many treatments will I need?
A series of three treatments every six weeks is required for optimal results. A maintenance treatment every six months is recommended to maintain the desired results.
A laser light cap is offered for home use to enhance the hair regrowth result. In addition, certain hair supplements will be recommended to support hair growth.
Growth factors are harvested in the Platelet-Rich Plasma which are beneficial in hair growth and restoration, and they have anti-aging benefits as well.
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) — promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication and skin formation
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) — promotes the growth of matrix between cells and bone metabolism
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) — promotes blood vessel formation
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) — promotes cell growth and differentiation, blood vessel formation and collagen formation
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2) — promotes the growth of specialized cells and blood vessel formation
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor – (IGF) — a regulator of normal physiology in nearly every type of cell in the body
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF) — an important endogenous mediator of hair follicle growth, development and differentiation