Watermelon Peach Smoothie
Need a refreshing summer smoothier recipe? Try our nutrient packed watermelon peach smoothie recipe featuring Dr. Burkenstock’s favorite products!
- 3 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 ripe peach sliced
- ½ cup plain coconut milk refrigerated or favorite non-dairy milk
- ½ ripe avocado
- handful of ice
- mint for garnish
Optional vitamins that can be added to smoothie:
- Carnitine burn (1/2 to 1 scoop)
- Magnesium-3 Night (1/2 to 1 scoop)
- D Pure (10 drops)
- Vitamins D K1 K2 (10 drops)
- A Pure (3-5 drops)
- Vitality (empty one capsule into blender)
- Alkaline Greens (1/2 to 1 scoop)
- C Power 2000 (1/2 to 1 teaspoon)
- Collagen Supreme (1/2 to 1 scoop)
- Put all ingredients and/or vitamins into a high-powered blender and blend until mixed.
- Garnish with mint and enjoy!