Part 3: Food Allergies And Optimal Weight
For some, an allergic reaction to a particular food may be uncomfortable but not severe. for others, an allergic food reaction can be life-threatening. Symptoms usually develop within a few minutes too many hours after eating the offending food. they cause and can be caused by the condition of leaky gut or intestinal permeability when proteins, food particles, bad bacteria, and bad yeast leak through the gut and cause inflammation in the body.
What You Need To Know
Food allergies and sensitivities are multi-dimensional issues for weight loss as they can increase inflammation increase cortisol begin and an internal chain of events that can lead to increased weight. in addition, this inflammation from food allergies creates a leaky gut. Your brain gets a miscue and you actually are attracted to Crave and be addicted to the foods to which you are sensitive. these mild-moderate and severe allergies usually do not endanger your life like a life-threatening allergy, but can aggravate asthma, sinuses, headaches, mood swings, muscle aches, and joint pain, rashes, diarrhea, gas and weight gain. Then we find that someone is allergic to their “favorite foods”.
There is a diverse 200 food item allergy test that evaluates everything from cow sheep and goat milk; Red, navy and black beans; garlic pepper oregano and basil; vegetables and fruits; Beef, lamb, fish; sugar cocoa vanilla and whey to name only a few.
if you sense you have an allergy to garlic shrimp, you may have food sensitivities to both the garlic and the shrimp! If you eliminate shrimp and still have garlic in your other Foods the inflammation leaky gut insulin resistance and weight gain continue.
I recommend a 200 or more Food Panel allergy blood test to identify what foods you are mildly moderately and highly allergic to. as you decrease your intake of allergic foods and repair and improve the gut damage; the symptoms, inflammation and weight gain remit. improve your diet by eating foods that you are not allergic to and remember to eat organic, non-GMO fish and meats as well as high-quality grains.
natural solutions to help overcome food allergies in the inflamed gut are:
- digestive enzymes, like pancreas, which Aid the digestive system and fully breaking down food particles
- probiotics and prebiotics: good bacteria yeast and fiber help the immune system and rebuild and rebalance the intestinal wall. Fermented Probiotic foods like kefir, sauerkraut, kombucha, pickles, kimchi, and NATO are nature’s probiotics.
- MSM supplement helps keep allergens and particles from moving into the bloodstream
- vitamin B5 supports adrenal function and helps with allergy control
- L-glutamine is an amino acid that helps repair leaky gut and immune health
- peppermint oil soothes the digestive tract and can reduce inflammatory symptoms.
Stay tuned for part 4: Sugar And Optimal Weight