How to Make a Pina Colada Collagen Supreme Smoothie by Dr. Kelly G. Burkenstock
Kelly Burkenstock, M.D., M.B.A. is an Internal Medicine physician with a special interest and fellowship in Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine-( i.e. Preventative Medicine). She owns and operates Dr. Burkenstock’s Skin Body Health clinics in both Mandeville and New Orleans, Louisiana. Her passion is to empower her clients to look and feel their very best!
Summer is here and nothing tastes better in warm weather than a refreshing tropical drink like a piña colada smoothie. Filled with disease-fighting antioxidants from pineapple, healthy fats and vitamins from coconut milk, and our bone-building Collagen Supreme supplement, you’ll feel like you’ve been taken away to an island where your skin glows and the piña colada smoothies make you strong.
Recipe: Piña Colada Collagen Green Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple, fresh
- ½ avocado
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop of Collagen Supreme
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup water (optional)
- Blend the pineapple, avocado, coconut milk, and banana together in a blender.
- Add Collagen Supreme and spinach. Add more water if you prefer a thinner consistency for smoothies.
- Top with coconut flakes. Enjoy!