Exfoliate and Tighten Your Skin While Reducing Large Pores and Uneven Skin Tone
Sometimes called the “Lunch Time Peel” Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive mild skin resurfacing technique that exfoliates the skin. Microdermabrasion also helps to build up collagen which results in a younger looking complexion. It is a quick, painless procedure with no down time. Microdermabrasion is used to:
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Improve active acne
- Reduce the appearance of scars
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of sun damage
- Reduce or eliminate large pores
- Eliminate age spots and blackheads
You Are So Worth It!™
- Microdermabrasion, what is it and how can it help me?
Your skin is continually renewing itself. In fact, the outermost layer of skin (the stratum corneum) consists of dead skin cells that are being shed and will be replaced by the healthy layer below. When you exfoliate your face, this is what you are removing. Underneath the stratum corneum is a fresh layer of skin and Microdermabrasion reveals this, giving your skin a healthy glow.
- I have sensitive skin, can I still receive Microdermabrasion?
Yes, because the machine can be adjusted depending on skin type and condition, even people with sensitive skin can receive Microdermabrasion treatment.
- What can I expect after a Microdermabrasion treatment?
After a Microdermabrasion treatment your skin will be a bit pink. This usually fades within a few hours. For a day or so afterwards it may feel like you have a minor sunburn. Otherwise, you will be able to go about your day right after your treatment without anyone wiser about what you have done.
- What does Microdermabrasion feel like? Does it hurt?
Some people liken it to the rough lick of a cats tongue. Others describe it as a gritty facial massage or report feeling just a minor tugging on the skin.